- Can some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent or more infectious pathogens?
- Can we slow the evolution of drug-resistant pathogens?
- How to make evolution-proof insecticides for malaria control?
- Can entomopathogenic fungi be used to produce cheap organic pesticide for sustainable malaria control?
- How does the external environment alter host-pathogen interactions, and hence disease risk and pathogen evolution?
- Does modern farming drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens?
- Why is malaria not a more serious disease?
- Do mosquitoes get malaria?
- How does host variation impact on the evolution of virulence?
- How does competition between malaria parasites in an infection work?
- How does in-host competition affect parasite evolution?
- Do genetically diverse infections make hosts sicker or more infectious?
- How does natural selection solve the trade-off between replication within a host and transmission from it?
- When and how does pathogen-imposed selection favour increased host resistance?
- How does host immunity shape parasite life history strategies?
- What determines parasites densities through time in a malaria infection?
- How do immune systems evolve?