(a very incomplete list)
- The return of whooping cough (vaccine-driven evolution) by Amanda Schaffer (The New Yorker)
- Stinky feet by Maria Cheng (NBC News)
- Mosquitoes temper severity of malaria by Ed Yong (National Geographic)
- Mosquito transmission regulates malaria virulence by Dan Cossins (The Scientist)
- Malaria’s resistance to drugs is truly bad news by Andrew Read (Telegraph.co.uk).
- Chasing the Dream: The World’s Most Powerful Malaria Vaccine by Frederick Joelving (Scienceline).
- Fungus loaded with scorpion toxin to fight malaria. (discovermagazine.com)
- Fungus fights malaria? by Hannah Waters (the-scientist.com)
- Fungus knocks out malaria in mosquitoes. by Joe Palca (npr.org)